The Ford F-150 has been updated for 2018! Here are the features you need to know about.
- New 3.3l TI-VCT v6 Engine, which also has a port fuel and direct injection system, with two injectors per cylinder - one inside the air intake port and one in the cylinder itself.
- New 10 speed transmission that is optional on the XLT and standard on the Lariat and above. It offers increased acceleration at low to medium speed. It has selectable modes - Normal, Tow/Haul, Snow/Wet, Eco and Sport.
- Super Duty style front grille. This design modification brings it into line with the latest style of Super Duty truck.
- LED accent headlights and outline taillights for better visibility, with full LED lights on the Lariat and above trim levels.
- Revised wheel designs, including 6 brand new ones.
- Coming in spring - a brand new 3.0l Powerstroke v6 Diesel engine!